Vegetarian Pasta: Potato Carbonara
For 8 months I am practising Lacto-Vegetarian Diet. It means I’m still eating dairy products (some) except eggs. I am not a good ‘cook’ but this one is easy to make and yummy that is why I am sharing it to all of you! This Potato Carbonara is one of my favourites, it is definitely easy to do! No hustle and bustle.
Here are the ingredients and procedure how to cook this delicious food!
- 1 Big Potato or 3 Small Potatoes
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Can of All-Purpose Cream
- 3 tbsp. of oil
- 1/2 Kilo of Penne or Linguine Pasta
(You can add other vegetables if you want like mushrooms or carrots)
- Boil pasta in water for 10 to 13 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Fry potatoes in pan for 5 minutes or when it is golden brown.
- Drain pasta and set side
- Put the fire in low, add all-purpose cream and cream of mushrooms.
- Put the pasta, stir until all are mixed well.
In less than 20 minutes you have a delicious Vegetarian Pasta! Enjoy!